Friday, May 25, 2012

What to love about Sentosa Cable Car Ride

Whatever feasible ways you can think of to go to Sentosa Island from Harbourfront or VivoCity , Singapore has made available to the public. You can go to Sentosa Island now by foot (Sentosa Boardwalk), or by Public transport : MRT or Sentosa Express, you can take a taxi too or public bus, cable car or a private car direct to the Island. I have tried all of them and  my favorite will always be Sentosa Cable Car! Let my pictures  tell you why:





Sentosa Cable car is more than a transport. It's a viewpoint! It is the best way to enjoy the view of the ocean and the busy port of Singapore and nearby buildings.



Singapore Cable car station is located at  HarbourFront Tower Two and alight at Imbiah Lookout. Operating hours is 8:30am to 10pm daily.


Ticketing Price:
Adult:
        S$24 - one way trip
        S$26 - two way trip
Child:
        S$14 - one way trip
       S$15 - two way trip

They have 2 cable cars actually, the other one is a VIP cable car (World's First 7-star VIP Jewelled Cabin with  Austrian Swarovski crystals in both the interior and exterior ), you can have a private dinner onboard too.  For more info and booking you can check their website

at Sentosa Station with relatives



Other Blogged Places of Interest in Singapore:





Pin It


36 comments:

  1. Wow! I sooo want to try this, I only see it on tv and pictures. Kelan kaya ako makakapagbakasyon??? Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bakasyon na Cheska! ;) thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. lovely! it reminds me of the place i was before in England.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can dive upto 100 feet but Im not sure what I would feel thousands of feet above sea level. I went to Cebu's skywalk and their cable car really left me weak in the knees. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here I'm really scared of heights but with this view I can swallow my fear for a while.. Hehe

      Delete
  4. I haven't done this yet!!! parang breath taking! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I remember when cable car ride was one of the few options going to Sentosa. Now you also have the monorail but the view is better with the cable car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but the monorail gets too crowded all the time. But it's convenient and cheap.

      Delete
  6. ganda ng view will try this one when i visit sg next month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! It's a must! Enjoy SG. ;)

      Delete
  7. wow. that's a whole lot of views to appreciate when you are on top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the view!! and great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! More reasons to visit Sentosa!! What a nice experience that would be! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I really want to try this too. Just wait for me Singapore! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cable car ride is always fun specially if you have a wonderful view like the sentosa, have tried a cople of cable car rides in The Netherland and Portugal but still i would love to try the one in Singapore...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know if I can actually ride it. I'd be dead scared. Pero ganda nga ng view.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to try this as well. Bird's eye view of the place :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, great photos! Would love to try this soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome photos! makes me want to visit that place too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ganda talaga ng Singapore. Great Photos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was in SNG in 2010 but did not go to Sentosa..besides, I am afraid of heights and that looks really scary.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i also had the chance to ride the cable car! :)
    i loved it. =)
    love SG so much

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice view ;) I'm not into cable car but with my two girls and hubby we get to ride one from time to time when going for a wkend out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  20. last time I was in cable car was in 2000 while in KSA. It's at the mountain view .i like the one in Sentosa ,overlooking the city and the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  21. you reminded me of my friend who took a different ride in Singapore. She was so scared. She should have taken this one instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, how I long to ride a cable car! Great captures ha! Galing. I love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A very clean city I wish that ours will become like this

    ReplyDelete
  24. Envy is the word that comes to mind reading this. If and when I visit Singapore, I'd like to explore its historical side. Sana, sana...

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've tried this once when I visited SG. Super nice and unique experience

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! That is lovely. Unfortunately I am scared of heights and sometimes I have motion sickness. I would love to travel via the cable car but I'm afraid I would have anxiety attack or die. Hahahaha! But maybe I could try it and see if I can survive. :))

    ReplyDelete
  27. SG has amazing buildings and views from the top. The cable ride is one of the best experiences to try in SG :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I miss bumping here! I love wana try Cable Car to! Looks fun but scary! :D Haha Beautiful place too ♥

    ReplyDelete