Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tambisaan Beach, Boracay Island, Philippines


Tambisaan Beach is located further south of Bulabog Beach,located in between Barangay Manoc Manoc and Bantud in the Island of Boracay at Aklan Province, Philippines. It is one of the best diving sites in Boracay Island and mostly included as one of the island hopping destination from White Beach since its location is also near Crocodile Island and Crystal Cove. You can get there by taking a boat from any boat station, station 3 as being the nearest. If you want privacy away from crowded White Beach, this is one of your best option. What to expect from Tambisaan? White sand, crystal clear water and peaceful ambiance ... with those three what else can you ask for? 


I have a ruptured eardrum after my snorkeling adventure in Bali, so for this post I will only show you what to expect from Tambisaan Beach aside from it being a diving site.


There are limited hotels in Tambisaan Beach but it is easily accessible from other parts of the Island via boat so you can stay anywhere in the island and still enjoy Tambisaan. it is a home to hospitable locals and their laid back lifestyle adds up to the comfort and they will make your stay more exciting and memorable. Just watching those local kids showing off their diving skills already made my day! 

Enjoy some of the photos I have taken at Tambisaan beach:










and check this out... when our boat was about to leave this kid used our boat as a diving ramp:




So next time you visit Boracay, try to explore beyond White Beach, because the island offers more!


Check my blog also of other must visit places in Boracay:


-White Beach
- Puka Beach
-Crystal Cove/ Laurel Island
-Diniwid Beach
-Sailing Adventure




Pin It


24 comments:

  1. mga how much dpt ang budget Ms. Violy pag pumunta dyan? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia, actually it was included in our island hopping tour package bale for the whole day free eat all you can lunch paid 600 per head ilang beach na napuntahan namin. You can rent a boat too Kung gusto mo I don't think its that expensive Kung few hours Lang coz we rented a sailboat the whole day 1,200 for 2 pax so for sure few hundreds Lang yan then pag marami kayo murang-Mura na! ;)

      Delete
  2. Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much budget ba dapat po?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..haven't been to Boracay yet..too bad for me ;(

    How I wish to visit this beach resort if time permits me to visit the Island soon..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach is very serene and peaceful. Great captures also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful beach and pictures :-) I always dream of going to Boracay. I hope that my dream will come true in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... really beautiful... I like to visit there..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katakot naman nung na rupture eardrum mo. O___O Beautiful photos btw

    ReplyDelete
  9. With our beautiful beaches all over the country, the Philippines should have a fighting chance at winning the title "Beach Capital of the World," if ever there is such a contest. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll never get tired of seeing Boracay Blogs and Photos since its always relaxing to see the beachview at Boracay.

    ReplyDelete
  11. a timely post since I am going to Boracay next week and this is a great idea... new place to explore... I just couldnt wait to finally be free and have fun for a change...

    ReplyDelete
  12. The elusive Boracay...at least for me, plans always get foiled. :( Lovely photos- makes me all the more wanting to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, another one of the beautiful beaches in boracay... how may are there... the more i read post about it... the more i see how much i miss... hope someday i can finally go to bora. Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks really peaceful. Thanks for sharing this. My friends and I are planning to go to Boracay sometime next month. I'll definitely keep this in mind so we can visit this place while we're there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. it's soooo beautiful!!! I just thank God for his wondrous creations.. from Grand Canyons to the wonders of our very own islands!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to see the fine white beach in Boracay and do snorkeling too. I missed swimming at the beach where you can find relaxation and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful, is this in Boracay? I always see photos of Boracay full of people but this one truly showed all her natural beauty..

    http://www.mommahelps.com/2012/08/what-to-wear-during-pregnancy/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am not so sure why i am not so entice to go back to the island. maybe because i have seen other beaches that are equally or even better that boracay ... i just hope the community and the LGU wiill be able to impose and implement ordinances to maintain the cleanliness of the island ...it has become too ommercialized already ... sad that soon it will become deteriorated if no action done today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I agree, I'm also out to explore other places but not coming back to Boracay soon too. I don't like crowded places and Boracay is too commercialized for my taste.

      Delete
  19. Wow! Nice Photos. My birthplace. :))))) So happy and lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and wow to you indeed! you are a one lucky girl! ;)

      Delete