Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Souk Madinat Jumeirah, The Hidden Gem of Dubai



Souk Madinat Jumeirah is a part of the 5 star resort in Dubai, the Madinat Jumeirah the Arabian Resort which is also the largest resort in Dubai.  The resort is located along one kilometer of pristine, private beach and  adjacent to Jumeirah Beach Hotel, the World's 7 star hotel- Burj Al Arab, and Wild Wadi Water Park. It has 44 world class restaurants and bars, and is considered to be one of the most luxurious resorts in the world. 

Souk Madinat Jumeirah is one of the prime places for shopping in Dubai where you can expect traditional Arabian souk, some of the best restaurants / bars in Dubai , with an amazing landscapes, gardens and a man-made lagoon. 

Enjoy some of my shots of the lagoon:






the 7 star hotel- Burj Al Arab
Souk is an Arabic word which means an open-air marketplace or a commercial quarter.  Souk Madinat Jumeirah is a marketplace which has around 95 specially selected boutiques and shops, a beautiful labyrinth of narrow alleyways with souvenir shops, carpets, arts and crafts, jewelries and clothing.

Check some photos I took of  the mall:














Here's the map of the mall:

to view a more detailed map with shop names, click this link.

Opening hours is 10:am to 11p.m daily.


Souk Madinat JumeirahPO Box 75157, Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 366 8888, Fax: +971 4 366 7788
Email: souk@jumeirah.com


Check also my other Dubai posts here.



Pin It


22 comments:

  1. Whoa!!!! What a nice place!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violy, I am loving Dubai na, your travels are always surprising,

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that babushka doll..
    thanks for following sa NB ha..follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots, would love to visit Dubai someday but as of right now I can't. Love the donkey souvenirs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! My boyfriend and I are talking about visiting Dubai one day when our vacation days meet. A week maybe?

    The photos are so nice! Make me want to fly over there now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did say you take beautiful photos, right? and I did say you are soooo lucky to have visited places to envy! What a gem this place is!!!

    BTW, I've tagged you in my latest post - LIEBSTER AWARD - please check it out and hope you'll accept! Thanks!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos! :D I wish I can visit this place too in the future. Would love to see the lagoon and take photos of it too. And the mall! It's so different from what we have here.. :) Would love to take home some of those souvenirs too!^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dubai has a very beautiful places to visit. The place is not only for the rich, but it is also rich in picturesque views and places. How I wish I could visit Dubai!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning photos of this open air market you've got there! and again you reminded me what i have missed for not going to Dubai last month. longing continuing and getting more intense!thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. grabe! I've only seen this place through some of my friends' photos. I have a friend din kasi na FA for Emirates, and she has a lot of photos of Jumeirah. Stunning and picturesque talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb shots! Galeng ever! Hay ngayon ko lang na appreciate ang Dubai dahil sa mga pix mo po.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice shots violy... really captured the beauty of the place. pag nakapunta ako dyan... mamimili ako ng gadget... mura daw dyan... hehehe. thanks for sharing. Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool place..gusto ko na atang magpuntang Dubai ah... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. The place is very clean, even the lagoon. It has always been my dream to go to Dubai to tour. Uunahin ko to!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ang gonda!

    it's like a cross between traditional and modern.
    thanks for taking us to Dubai through your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gem it is!
    the lagoon looks beautiful..
    I think I could wander around here the whole day,
    never get tired

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowzers these are magnificent photos. I now wish to see Dubai for real. Prince Hamdan btw is as hot as this resort!

    ReplyDelete
  18. If you want to discover another secret jewel, check out our latest article !
    http://www.thesignaturehotels.com/en/al-sagha-souq-jeddah

    ReplyDelete
  19. magnificent issues altogether, you simply won a new reader.
    What may you recommend in regards to your submit
    that you just made a few days ago? Any positive?
    my page :: what is a mobile phone

    ReplyDelete
  20. If a shadow is a two-dimensional projection of the three-dimensional world, then the three-dimensional world as we know it is the projection of the four-dimensional Universe. Cheap Flights to Dubai | Flights to Dubai | Cheap Air Tickets to Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it,
    you will be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back later on.
    I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!


    my site: seo Google - ,

    ReplyDelete