Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, The Largest Indoor Theme Park in the World


Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the world's first Ferrari Theme Park, the Largest indoor theme park in the world  under a roof that has a total surface area of 200,000 sq meters and is home to Formula Rossa,  the world's  Fastest Roller Coaster.

entrance to Ferrari World:

The theme Park offers more than 20 unique rides and attractions for the whole family, they have extreme rides for dad  and older kids, activities for the young ones, shopping areas for mom and daughter,  and dining area for the whole family.

What to expect from Ferrari World?

1) Formula Rossa - the world's fastest Roller Coaster!! Accelerate up to 240km/h and 52m into the sky in less than five seconds
the fastest roller coaster in the world


2) G-Force -  Feel the acceleration of an F1 race car and the rocket-force Gs as you are launched 62m into the sky


3) Fiorano GT Challenge - feel the thrill of 2 competing GT coasters race to the finish line. I tried this one with my friend, I'm not into "rides" and I'm scared of heights but I gave in... "but" I did it with my eyes closed.. from start to finish!! haha


4) Scuderia Challenge  - race various Ferraris solo or with a group on a virtual Yas Marina Circuit (you have to buy an extra ticket for this).


5) Bell 'Italia - explore miniature Italy in a small scale Ferrari 250 California, circa 1958.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
ow yeah.. I'm Exploring Italy in my very own Ferrari... ;)
 6) Carousel - features various Ferrari concept cars based on the winning designs from Ferrari student contest.

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
photo taken from ferrariworldabudhabi.com
7) Junior GT - Kids will enjoy driving their very own Ferrari, a scaled down 430 GT Spider.


8) Junior Grand Pix -  Kids will live the dream from behind  the wheel of a scaled-down Ferrari F1 racer.

Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
source: ferrariworldabudhabi.com

9) Junior Training Camp- safe playing area for kids, waterless carwash, climb the grandstand, pilot remote cars, peddle their own ferrari and play with an F1 car

Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Ferrari World Abu Dhabi

10) Speed of Magic - a must see!  a 4-D Fantasy Dreamscape the best there is that I've ever tried. It feels like you're the one inside a Ferrari car , a virtual ride to extreme places!

Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi

11) Made in Maranello - historic Ferrari factory, a drive back into time to see how Ferrari is born

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
source: ferrariworldabudhabi.com

12) The Pit Wall- An Informative and interactive theater experience where you get the chance to test your racing skills.


Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Formula 1 Technical Trucks

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi


13) Paddock - Explore behind the scene of the Grand Prix. Explore the garage where you can find the real Ferrari F1 cars and see strategy debate and how the race is managed.  

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi


14) Cinema Maranello- a film showing about Enzo's dream, to the fastest driver there is.
Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi


15) Driving with the Champion - a motion based simulator, you will get the chance to sit shotgun with a racing champion.

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
source: themeparkreview.com

16) Galleria Ferrari- display of Ferrari Cars. Check my separate blog of Ferrari car photos.

Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi


17) The Racing Legends - witness Ferrari's Legendary racing moments

Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi


18) V12- Journey into the heart of a 12 cylinder Ferrari 599 engine
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi

19) La Gara- an exciting Pit Lane Show, expect power skippers, dancers, stunt skaters, German Wheels and acrobats! A real heart stopping and enjoyable show!




Dining -  expect a superb dining experience with a selection of Italian to European and Arabic cuisines.

Ferrari Past And Present


Shopping



For more photos of Ferrari World please click this link.


Ticket prices are as follows: 

General Admission (1.5m and above)                           AED 225
This ticket provides unlimited access to all rides and attractions of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The ticket is valid for guests 1.5m and above and for one entry to the Park within six months from the date of purchase.

General Admission (below 1.5m)                                    AED 165
This ticket provides unlimited access to all rides and attractions of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The ticket is valid for guests under 1.5m and for one entry to the Park within six months from the date of purchase. 
For Premium price and annual pass, check this link.

The park is closed on Mondays, Standard Operating Hours are as follows:

                Tuesday to Sunday : 11:00 – 20:00

For more information please visit their official website:      http://www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com



Pls check my other related blog:
- Vivi's Ferrari Overload!! 
- Formula Rossa: World's Fastest Roller Coaster






Pin It


35 comments:

  1. The UAE seems to be obsessed about having all these superlatives! Largest this, tallest that, fastest this, most expensive that. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the progress in Dubai! The exterior design looks fantastic! Looks like a Ferrari indeed! And a huge entrance will welcomed you! Bravo! I like it! I showed your post with my Boyfriend and he was so amazed about the progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abu Dhabi is one of the most modern cities in the world ! And it's really nice to have that theme park, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi provides an enthralling experience to people there! Thanks for sharing ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen real Ferrari cars in England when I was there for a holiday. It really looks nice as well as porsche but didnt knew that they have this massive indoor theme park in Abu Dhabi! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i dream to go there kasi i wanna try out the roller coaster @_@

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting Ferrari World this is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I wanna go there sometime in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is so cool! How I wish I can visit Abu Dhabi too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Violy! you are giving me more reasons to feel bad cancelling my stop over in Dubai! i love the Burj Khalifa and now Ferrari Museum! I collect Ferrari toy cars (coz I can't afford a real one) and I watched the F event in Macau!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ganda naman dyan ang daming magagawa! Kelan kaya ako makakarating dyan. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh! I'd love to try the Pit Wall. I'm not into rides but if I'd be given a chance to be in this Ferrari theme park, I would definitely take the risk! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice rides. I wanna try them all. I can see how you guys enjoyed the adventure. :)I was thinking these are in Europe but reading your post, I knew I was wrong. Sa Abu Dhabi pala to! :)Ganda!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard (or maybe it was on discovery) that cars is just like a sport there. I love ferrari cars! It's my dream car, I've seen once or twice myself and I just totally drool to the car..hahaha..rawr!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can only dream of experiencing a ride in here. It's free to dream anyway. Byut then of course, I am hoping that one day, I'll be able to set foot in here for real.

    ReplyDelete
  15. we can see you really enjoyed your time at Ferrari World, you're all smiles there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such an amazing place, a theme park that appeals to both young and old.

    ReplyDelete
  17. indoor theme park???
    this must be big!!
    its probably a marvel to behold!!
    I wanna ride one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. From what I see, it is a really big place. I am interested to visit it. Other than that, it looks much nicer than any that we Maybe they will build one here:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. wooow! gusting itry itooooo!!! ganda, sobra talaga... ;D


    ~GAGAY, late dropping from FBW ;| ~

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've only seen this in Sunday's paper probably a few months back as there was a contest which a trip there would be the first prize.

    After reading your post and drooling at your pictures, I've added this to my bucket list. I hope OFW's there would take the opportunity to go there and enjoy once in a while. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow this is awesome! It looks huge and for sure that place is also expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ferrari is a place of all the defying rides in the world as I would say. The rides are interesting, challenging, and breathe-taking. How I wish I could ride on those rides!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ang dami ko schoolmate na nasa dubai pero mukhang wala pa nakakapunta sa kanila dito, hehe! first time to see this attraction. =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. My friend and her bf won tickets for the Ferrari theme park! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is one Nice Them Park

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dubai is really getting dynamic. They're unstoppable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. ang expensive talaga sa dubai. but this would be on my list when i visit dubai but not in the very near future...

    visiting via FBW

    ReplyDelete
  28. I wish I have money to travel in this wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Grabe so high-tech facilities, very amazing rides!

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG! Dubai looks soooo niiiice :D I wanna go there someday. I know boyfie would love to go too cause that's one of his favorite countries.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm not a big fan of cars, but with a theme park like this, I'm sold! :D I want to try the fastest roller coaster though I think I'll just keep my eyes closed the whole time.. hahaha.. Anyway, my bf will love this for sure. Hopefully we get to visit Ferrari World Abu Dhabi within our lifetime.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  32. Our family business is booking amusement equipments locally. Seen and been to quite a few amusement parks abroad and I just hope we could have one like this in the PHilippines. :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I
    will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Feel free to surf my web-site :: google

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow this is a amazing blog about theme park. And everything is very clear and arrange own place.

    ReplyDelete