Sunday, March 4, 2012

Formula Rossa: World's Fastest Roller Coaster


Are you up for a true F1 experience?? How about accelerating up to 240 km/h and 52m into the sky in less than 5 seconds??  Sounds interesting? Then you should try the world's  fastest roller coaster... Formula Rossa!

fastest roller coaster in the world

Formula Rossa is one of the main attraction  of the world's largest indoor theme park situated within a 200,000 square meters roof, the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. It is also the First Ferrari theme Park in the world! 


http://www.thecoolist.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ferrari-world-abu-dhabi_3.jpg

The roller coaster track is 2.2km in length and according to Wikepedia, it is the 6th longest track in the world. 
The fastest roller coaster in the world
The fastest roller coaster in the world
The fastest roller coaster in the world

Formula Rossa surpassed Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure as the world's fastest roller coaster while still retaining its title as the tallest roller coaster in the world.



 So are you up for this adventure?? Then what are you waiting for? Try it and feel the rush! 


Ticket prices are as follows: 

General Admission (1.5m and above)                           AED 225
This ticket provides unlimited access to all rides and attractions of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The ticket is valid for guests 1.5m and above and for one entry to the Park within six months from the date of purchase.

General Admission (below 1.5m)                                    AED 165
This ticket provides unlimited access to all rides and attractions of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The ticket is valid for guests under 1.5m and for one entry to the Park within six months from the date of purchase. 
For Premium price and annual pass, check this link.

The park is closed on Mondays, Standard Operating Hours are as follows:

                Tuesday to Sunday : 11:00 – 20:00

For more information please visit their official website:      http://www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com


Pls check my other related blog:
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, The Largest Indoor Theme Park in the World 
-
Vivi's Ferrari Overload!!


Pin It


44 comments:

  1. I want to try thissssssssssssss!! @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh! Gusto ko matry yan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the ultimate roller coaster ride...Galing

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! This looks like an amazing coaster. Can't wait to get on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go go go!! I will just take a photo of you.. hehe ;)

      Delete
  5. that looks pretty cool..i wanna try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one Ride that will make your heart rate to the roof!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want!!! Hahaha! I think I will save up for my Middle East trip. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG sobrang haba na coaster ride! cguro tapos kana sumigaw at ubos na boses pero wala kapa sa gitna hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Balang araw, I'm gonna conquer this! Hahaha. Pede naman sigurong mag-bonamine muna, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That really looks like SUPER FUN!!!! Pero ayoko.. hindi ko to keri. Yung roller coaster nga sa EK, hindi ko kaya. Babaliktad lang sikmura ko. haha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. The way I look at the roller coaster is intimidating. If I were to ride in this Formula Rossa coaster, I might collapse for its speed and the heights it will take to glide are horrible. I appreciate those gutsy riders. They make it to the start till the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. and i am officially drooling all over the place now....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm gonna faint riding that

    ReplyDelete
  14. the roller coaster looks fun rather than scary. nice shots... thanks for sharing. Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't. I'd be dead before it ends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love roller coasters and if given the chance, I'll definitely try this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did you ever tried this? I remember my first time in a roller coaster. It was like woooh! I said I will never ride in it ever again but looking at this one...I think...hmmnnn...I'll give it a try again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg! when i first saw this sa mga posters ng shell, nag wonder agad ako kung ano ang magandang gawin @_@
    the roller coaster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to ride that fast roller coaster ride. Thrills are my thing

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow! Ferrari World looks amazing, but I don't think I'd ever dare ride that coaster :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually ako din.. haha. I tried the racing coasters dyan sa Ferrari World super bilis na e di ko na kinaya lalo na eto baka himatayin ako.. haha ;)

      Delete
  21. How I wish I could ride one someday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. super envious, i always pass by Yas Island but nobody dared to come and experience that ride

    ReplyDelete
  23. My bf will surely love this. This reminds me of Alton Towers ride called Rita. it was a mad roller coaster, imagine its like your riding a car engaged in darg racing! I am hoping we could visit Dubai so we can try this! Another nerve wrecking thing again for me. Tnx for the share Ms. Violy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh my.. gustong-gusto ko to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ang sosyal naman ng post mo sis! Sana makapunta din ako jan. My husband will really like this place as he's a die hard fan ng Ferrari. =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. To visit Dubai and see the theme park is an absolute YES. But to try a crazy ride like that is a big NO!!! Hahahha...
    Tinitingnan ko pa lang nalulula na ako. Zipline na lang muna, pwde? :))

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd love to try this one! hihi This is a really cool post!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. OOOOoooooooh..... I love these kinds of rides. Argh! I would love to see and try this!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG! This is scary! But awesome! Katakot siguro while riding this nasuka na ako haha

    ReplyDelete
  30. this is way extreme ride!!! not sure i would have the guts to try - although i have a series on my blog "journey to gutsiness" haha

    ReplyDelete
  31. I never tried roller coaster and i am not planning to ride in the futre .i am scared of it really.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I missed riding on a roller coaster. I hope I would still be able to do one more ride there. ^_^

    And your roller coaster shots were so good too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like this! Sana someday makasakay din ako dyan!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love roller coaster. My dad was there this January and yes, he was lucky enough to experience formula rossa.

    ReplyDelete
  35. What an extreme ride!! wooh! :D I like this challenge haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMgeeh!!!!!!!!! grabe ang haba..dont know if kayani ng power ko to..

    ReplyDelete
  37. A Ferrari theme park?? Yikes! Just looking at it makes my stomach queasy!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am also involved with amusement rides and I've tried as many rides you could imagine. But this one??? wow... Must try the thrill... :D

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^__________^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I know ikaw ang #1 mag-eenjoy dyan... ;)

      Delete