Sunday, November 27, 2011

The magical world of wall decals 

Have you heard about the new craze in interior deisgn? No more expensive wall murals or repainting  the wall or buying an expensive wall paper for a new "look".  It's time to say goodbye also to paste and  primers or back breaking installations!  Best of all is that it costs only a few bucks and you can install it in just a few minutes and can change it as often as you want!


Now you can spruce up and brighten up your boring walls with Wall decals! they are made of non-toxic materials that can be removed anytime. They are colorful and fun to install and you will be amazed with what it can do to your dull walls. Wall decals are DIY so you can install them however you want. With wall decals, your only limitation is your imagination!
Checkout these wall decals from homefashionshoppe.multiply.com they offer variety of designs for your bedroom, kid's room, bathroom and living room! They can be installed on any flat surface, be it wood, plastic, cement or glass! Happy decorating!!  




For the complete designs available please visit homefashionshoppe.multiply.com or email them at homefashionshoppe@gmail.com for any queries.






Pin It


23 comments:

  1. Very nice commentary. I also like the visuals of the decals. Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those decals in our room ... puro kid stuff nga lang kasi its for my son but yep, great way to liven a wall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice decals.... and nice post... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to have it on my future house, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very timely post for me especially that I'm planning to have my studio type room painted soon. I could make use of these stylish decals to add a touch of art. Thank you for this. I had www.homefashionshoppe.net bookmarked already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Epic! Wish to have some sort of that in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it's great with nursery rooms too. I placed wall decals in my baby's room and they looked really pretty.

    Marms

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is good information, violy, we must always make sure we're using safe materials especially in our house to keep our loved ones safe. Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Decals, are they like stickers? I know there are many prints of nature, landscape, or whatever to choose from to suit our style or like. This is an option to wallpaper to be used in our boring painted walls.

    from  RandomThoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The tree with swings are catchy :D All the walls look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still prefer plain and white wall...I am not really into art, but the designs you featured here are good. I may try it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I've seen a lot of this in several home improvement stores.But I kinda like minimalist designs at home. One color wall and black, grey, white furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope there are stores in here that offers these decals in a very cheap price.. I am looking for one.. if there are I am sure they have limited designs..hope you could share us where to buy here in the Philippines.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. my walls are instead filled with the drawings of my kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually there's nothing better than that tp decorate your walls! For sure those are colorful! Put them on frames! ;-)

      Delete
  16. are these decals removable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faust! Yes these stickers are removable and reusable too! ;-)

      Delete
  17. Decals have been part of my sons' room since they were born. Helps make the room more cheerful and fun to stay in.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like this design, It is nice, As you moved your design on site it is very nice. I like it.

    ReplyDelete