Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Miniland at Legoland Malaysia, Model Up Close: Singapore

As a part of Miniland at Legoland, Malaysia you will find Legoland's tribute to Singapore. Check here some of these amazing structures came alive through Lego bricks, and what a work of art!  Kudos to Legoland, everything looks so real! With water sprouting from Merlion's mouth, vehicles moving around, boats cruising the water ways, plus sound effects!

Singapore Flyer, Fullerton Hotel, Merlion Park and Cavenagh Bridge
Riverside Point


The Merlion Park, overlooking Singapore Flyer
Merlion Park, yes  with water sprouting from Merlion's mouth.. great right? and the boats are really cruising!
complete with moving vehicles and people!

Merlion Park, Fullertom Hotel and Cavenagh Bridge
The Cavenagh Bridge at the back, and the river cruise
Singapore Port
Those cars are moving! And I love the colorful containers..
Singapore Cruise Ship
Singapore Cruise Ship (and that's my bhe.. by the way.. hehe)

The only thing missing is Singapore's Marina Bay Sands. At night the lights are great too from the pictures they have in their flyers, unfortunately we opened the park (hehe) and we are already tired to wait till evening to see the lego lighted up. Would surely be a great subject for photography!

More to come! For direction how to go to Legoland, Malaysia, ticket price and the 7 themed areas of the park, please check this link.



Pin It


13 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see Legoland soon. I'm planning to go sometime December with the Family. The Miniland of Singapore looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post makes me excited to see Legoland real soon. I'm planning to do Singapore Malaysia tour by December with the Family. The Singapore version of miniland looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great Franc! For sure you will love this place since you play Lego bricks as a kid. Can't recall me playing Lego but the place really amazed me, what a work of art indeed! ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Buti pa kayo nakapunta sa opening. We went to Malaysia a month before the opening kasi. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I really scheduled my Malaysia work assignment in time for the opening of legoland.. Hehe. Buti di napansin ng boss ko! ;)) nakalibre ng round trip ticket. ;)

      Delete
  4. Cool pictures, sis Violy! It is nice to know you're with your Bhe when you visited Legoland in Malaysia!I wish to visit Legoland soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is good news! I love this area of SG, and its great they have a miniland. I look forward to seeing this in real. Thank you for making me excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will visit Malaysia soon. Makes me wanna go there earlier than scheduled. The first Legoland in Asia? How's that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought everything is real but still confused with bigger people on background galing

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!such a wonderful post...and Merlion Park with water sprouting from Merlion's mouth.. is really great....

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool photos of legoland singapore. i havent even been to legoland southern california. but i used to play with legos when i was young.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god! I wanna go!!!!! This looks very awesome! ...at first though, I thought they were life size! Haha! But of course they weren't. Still: COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Try going here to Yokohama, Japan! I live near Sakuragicho and it just looks stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete