Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm back!!... with a hubby in tow!





I'm back!! Did you miss me? I hope so!! I just got back from the most memorable travel of my life!  All my past relationship lasted: 2 yrs, 3 yrs then the last one was like 5 years.  I already accepted my fate of growing old alone after my 5 years long relationship has ended. Then I met my husband, we dated for just a week and got married after four months!  Crazy right?? I'm not yet done.. that's without a wedding proposal, no engagement ring, just me as the sole wedding coordinator for a month long wedding preparation then ta-da!!! straight to 2 weddings! Whew!  



I have so much to tell you guys! From the wedding preparation to our honeymoon destination! (and of course as a traveler that's the most enjoyable part of the wedding prep!). But for now let me share this on-site video of our wedding made by Gershomp Digital Photoworks:

Venue: Moonbay Marina, The Villas and Boardwalk, SBMA

What could be more memorable than those few minutes of walking down the aisle, of  saying "I do" to the one person I finally decided to share my future with? Maybe you will say, the birth of your first born but that's next in line.. hehe.



Thank you also to our friend Maribel for this beautiful caricature for our wedding reception! For your own caricature you can contact Maribel thru her fb page: DigiARTS by M.A.N.

 That's all for now.. till my next post!!  Ciao!!

 

Pin It


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your wedding. Congrats to both of you and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Wishes and Congratulations! I am so happy for you! May you have 12 children para may basketball team na, lol! Hugz! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha 12! Sana nga makahabol pa, lol! Thanks sis! ;)

      Delete
  4. sooooo happy for you Violy! You are truly blessed.. wala talaga yan sa tinagal ng relationship. If it feels right, everything will fall into place. Again, congratulations to you and to your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mai!! So overwhelming nga sometimes usap kami mag-asawa nagugulat kami na sobrang bilis ng pangyayari.. hehe ;))

      Delete
  5. Congratulations and glad you're so back to continue sharing your journeys =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ricky!! thanks so much... ;) best regards...

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete