Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sunset at Morong, Bataan



"Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn"
– Ralph Waldo Emerson


Time stands still whenever I watch the sun setting. There is something about the amazing change of colors that mesmerizes me and reminds me how fortunate I am to be witnessing such beauty. If something is bothering me, the beach has always been my happy place, sitting in the powdery sand and watching the natural beauty as it unfolds drives off my fears and worries away. And as I watch the day ending, no matter how bad my day may have been, I am optimistic to see the new dawn.


"Each golden sunrise ushers in new opportunities for those who retain faith in themselves, and keep their chins up... Meet the sunrise with confidence. Fill every golden minute with right thinking and worthwhile endeavor. Do this and there will be joy for you in each golden sunset."
- Alonzo Newton Benn


After experiencing a tragic event in our lives, we packed our bags, drove away from home without a destination in mind and found ourselves in Morong Bataan. We were not sorry. We had the chance to spend quality time together and Morong beach provided us the solitude we've been longing for. Watching the magical sunset gave us hope to move forward in life and helped us see things clearly.


enjoying the sunset with hubby

Amazing sunset right? If you want to visit Morong please check my  earlier post for accommodations and direction. 


"At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun."
- Anonymous




Pin It


0 comments:

Post a Comment