Saturday, September 22, 2012

Miniland at Legoland Malaysia : Model up close: The Great Wall of China

One place I've been wanting to see is the Great Wall of China, frustrating because my brother works in Beijing and he can show me around...  Hopefully soon! Great Wall of China  is the world's longest and largest human-made structure (stretching over approximately 6,400 km from Shanhaiguan in the east to Lop Nur in the west)  and largest in terms of surface and mass.


I guess for now this Lego model would do. This is one of those you will find at Miniland  of Legoland Malaysia. Highlighting most famous places and structures in Asia.


Have you tried creating something with lego bricks? I've tried, but no luck, I can envision them but my hands are not cooperating.. or those bricks are not cooperating! haha!



Amazing right? and so colorful, a good job Legoland! Hopefully my kids would be better than me with their lego bricks, I will ask them to create a replica of Burj Khalifa.. haha.


More to follow! For their Lego model of Petronas Tower, check this link.




Pin It


9 comments:

  1. I would want to visit the lego model and also the actual great wall. The great wall has been elusive and even if I've been to China for several times already, I haven't been to the great wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular photos, amazing Lego models! From afar (or for those with poor eyesight, LOL), the pictures look like the real deal. Those guys at Legoland Malaysia know their thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the conflict still going on about Scarborough Shawl, you are right this lego model will do for a while but hope it will be settled soon so it would be okey to go to China again. I am just wondering how hard or easy was it constructing those models? I like seeing them do it from scratch =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malaysia is not in conflict with China so they are comfortable putting this thing but for sure if Legoland is in the Philippines or Japan, this place will not be included. hehe. yeah I'm curious too how they constructed these structures! so amazing!

      Delete
  4. Yay,at first I never thought the first photo was just a lego model,haha! I too would want to see Great Walls of China,one of my dream travel,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. This comment is not related to your post but I find your blog really interesting. :) I just want to ask you something. I saw your comment on http://micheatsandshops.com 's Nivea Extra Whitening Review. (If you can't remember here it is: http://micheatsandshops.com/2012/01/25/nivea-extra-whitening-my-answer-to-how-to-have-whiter-underarms/ ) I've searched about Hyperhidrosis and I think I have one too. I'm just curious on what medicated deodorant you use. This is one of my problems since I'm still a teenager and I lost my self-confidence because of this. It would mean a lot to me if you'll reply. Thank you so much. God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your message! Actually I consulted a dermatologist. They have this liquid thing that you use before your deodorant and it works for me. THe doc will check also if this thing will work for you or you may need a minor surgery. No need to be scared, I know how you feel, just visit a doctor, they can help you. ;)

      Delete
  6. I'm following your Legoland series, I've been wanting so sad to get there soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Justin! For sure you will get there soon. Enjoy Legoland! ;)

      Delete