Saturday, August 18, 2012

Aerial Shots of Coron, Palawan

I absolutely abhor flying. You may think a traveler like me enjoys the thrill of flying but nah. I am actually scared of heights! I just love the "being there" part but hates the in-between. I rarely sleep when traveling, I am always checking my watch so a 45 minutes flight always feels like 24 hrs flight for me.. hehe.

I have not blogged for quite a while due to personal issues. Being harassed left and right is never fun, but I would endure the pain as much as I can, but no reason for me not to fight back. Life is a continuous struggle and I chose to moved on and face life with my head up. I will never give up. So here I am, blogging again. My way of saying, hey I am here and I have the right to be here, and I will never ever let anyone deter my spirit just because I decided to make a U-turn in life... I am stronger than you think. I am hurting but I will move on. And sorry if have caused anyone any pain, it was never my intention.  

For this comeback post, let me share some of my aerial shots of Coron.


I always bring a book when I travel, my music player and of course my camera. Just want to share my aerial shots of Coron during my latest trip. They are not of the the best quality (which for sure will bring joy to those haters of my photos, and more harassment perhaps?)  but I still love each one of them.








I shall return Coron... I am not done with you yet, I will explore more of you soon.




Pin It


12 comments:

  1. bEAUTIFUL!! I will be here soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanting indeed! But it will be too much for my pocket to handle the expenses in getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't know that you had a hater, but by the way still beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all's well with you now. Yes, that's the spirit... keep moving forward. Let your harasser/s bite the dust.
    I'm dying to go to Coron! I'll make that my goal for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are beautiful, sorry about the harrassment, but glad to know you have a strong spirit to keep on, keep doing what you love, the rewards are priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I this taken from an Air bus flight to Busuanga?
    I only got a few of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual great photos from you. I love Coron due to its very rich marine habitat and you can also have a great outdoor adventure climbing some peaks and mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love taking aerial shots too! It's fun! Nice photos Ms. Violy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at the clear blue waters. Wow! What a delight to the eyes, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love to take aerial shots, but only when I get the window seat...nice shots, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like what???? Haters? I can't believe some people could get so nasty. I have always admired your photographs more so that I get fascinated of the travels you have. Some people are sick and maybe too jealous for everything they see you have and they don't. Post more so they'll burn in their own fire of jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, Vi, Never give up tou to calling...to yoiur passion...everone has their right... I never did with my passion in Fashion. I pursue it when Ireached the age of 50 haha but hey look at me I will be having a fashion show on Nov 17 call NOV Fashion Show with 3 other designers... Life is so beautiful...Keep blogging...Problem is just a phase of life...:D

    ReplyDelete