Friday, August 24, 2012

Digital Artwork for a Cause

Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~Christopher Reeve

My best friend has cancer. We grew up together, best friends since grade school, we shared a lot of memories and she's the most jolly person that I know. Sometimes life strikes back the way we least expect, sad but we are not giving up. Life does not end there. We are choosing "hope" and we know that with God, nothing is impossible.

As a way to raise funds for her forthcoming chemo sessions, her sister started this project 911:


To help Marissa simply order a personalized digital artwork ex. Caricature, Bobbleheads, Edited Photos, Fantasy, Anime, etc. for just P100 per head.

Here are sample works:



We are hoping for your help, your P100 will go a long long way.

For any queries or orders please send a text to 0922.250.2409 or a PM  thru their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DigiARTS-by-MAN/250442518368409

Left Photo: Here is Issa seated in front of me together with our friends.
Right Photo: Issa with her girlfriend and her sister on the way to the hospital

Hoping for your help please. Thank you very much and God bless!



Pin It


18 comments:

  1. Sad to hear about your friend, praying for her fast recovery..

    http://www.thepinayblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your friend will be cured from cancer.I shared, tweeted ,fb liked g+ this post for somebody to order a digital art work to help her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cancer is something that can really be devastating. It's inspiring that you're choosing never to lose hope and instead came up with a novel idea like this to help with your friend's chemo expenses. I sincerely hope you all overcome this trial and emerge successful on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear about your friend :-( hope that GOD will heal her completely :-) This is a wonderful cause for a friend :-) Never give up hope, your friend will heal by GOD :-)

    http://www.e-newswithjessy.info

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your friend stays strong throughout this ordeal. By God's grace, I pray she'll be completely healed :)
    That's a very worthwhile cause. P100 is really cheap. That piece of artwork can be an excellent gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry to hear regarding your friend condition, we can only hope and pray but don't give up. God will never forsake us when we need him. My Aunt also has cancer before, we did not give up on her. But when GOD make a decision, we can't do anything, we just accept it. But never He would forsake us.

    Little World of Fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad, but i agree that nothing is impossible to God.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad, but yes nothing is impossible to God!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your friend would be able to knock out the big C. I am now tempted to have my own caricature and bobblehead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cancer has been widespread due to some environmental and genetic factors.. i hope your friend can make it through just like the others... kudos to your way of helping her.. i would do the same if i was in your position...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its good that your friend has people like you around her, helping her. I hope she beats her illness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying for Marissa's fast recovery. Hope she stays strong throughout this battle against the BigC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I pray she gets well soon! God bless your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cancer can be debilitating yet you and your friends including me choose to be hopeful. I believe that there is always hope as long as we live. Let us never stop praying, God is in control. Yahweh bless your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hoping and praying for Marissa's fast healing in JESUS CHRIST's name. I can't help myself to shed tears reading this post. my sister died 4years ago bcoz of breast cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is indeed a challenging journey for Issa,
    as well as for her friends and family. I'm sure
    she will somehow feel relieved knowing that she is
    being loved and supported by the people around her
    in good especially in bad times like this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope you get lots of buyers for the digital artwork, it's really good!

    ReplyDelete